Saturday, July 19, 2008

First Post! Introduction

Hi Everyone! I'm Inferno, a TVB series lover and addict! I decided to create a blog for my thoughts on all the different TVB series, especially the very highly anticipated Moonlight Resonance (AKA Heart of Greed 2) and the Gem of Life. I've been watching TVB series for a while now, and I've always found it fun to visit and read all the different fansites and news sites dedicated to TVB so I figured I could try and make my own blog.

My main purpose for creating a blog dedicated to TVB series and news is essentially to share my thoughts regarding all of the different series produced by TVB. As of now, I don't know exactly how I'm going to structure this blog, but I will try to post updated news regarding new series and various TVB artists. I'm considering writing episode by episode summaries and reviews about each series that I watch, as well as revisiting some of the older series that are my absolute favorites (i.e. War and Beauty, Dance of Passion, and Heart of Greed). It really depends on how much time I will have but I will definitely do my best to keep up. I hope this blog will bring to you guys, as the readers, enjoyment and I hope you will share your own thoughts on TVB series. Everyone has their own opinions, and there is no right or wrong. Part of the fun of discussing is to discover new perspectives so I hope everyone will share their thoughts and opinions as well!

With that note, I will stop talking. If you want to contact me, email me at InfernosTVB@gmail.com. I'd love to hear any opinions and suggestions you have!

Best Regards,
Inferno

1 comment:

Yee-chan said...

Hi Inferno, thanks for creating a TVB blog. I was interested in what you had to say about the current TVB series so that I know which series would be good to watch... hehe... looking forward to your posts!