Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again - Back to School

Hi everyone! I've noticed that a lot of you are going back to school or getting ready to (some have already started). I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone luck with school, especially if you're going off to college for the first time! I know how crazy and nerve wracking that process can be, having experienced it around this time last year.

Thinking about it, it's a bit ironic how we sometimes wish to get back to school during vacation because of the monotony that summer sometimes has (at least for me), yet when we get back there, we complain about how stressful it is and how we wish it was vacation. It's a bit like an endless cycle of woes, isn't it? During the school year, you have a lot of work, but there's also friends, teachers (if they're good), and more occasions to hang out. In the summer you have a lot of spare time, but sometimes, you have so much free time that you want to be given something to do!

Anyway, I know this isn't a TVB related blog posting, but I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck wherever you are and wherever you're going! Hope the school year goes well for you guys! Wishing myself some luck at the same time too! Haha I'll try to keep the blog updated with series reviews at least. I wanted to do more frequent updates, but with the school year starting I don't think that's going to happen soon. Hopefully, you guys will still visit every so often ><

GOOD LUCK ALL!

No comments: