Friday, September 19, 2008

Three New TVB Reviews Coming Soon!

*Credit to MetalAznWarrior at TVB Musings for the picture*

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted any new reviews, but I just finished Legend of the Demigods today and I will be starting a review for it soon. I have four more episodes of Your Class or Mine an seven more episodes for Moonlight Resonance, so those will go up when I finish and have time to write up a review. Oh why TVB? Finish three series around the same time and right when school is starting! hahah =P Well, I'll try to write and get them up as soon as possible. I know for sure the Moonlight Resonance review will be super long, so that may take extra time. I mean, just the fact that it has 41 episodes and that there are A LOT of characters! But bear with me, if there are still any people out there reading this blog! >< Till then, best regards!

No comments: